Monday, December 5, 2011

はいく


imgres.jpg

ひゃくまんの
たくさんさくら
アメジャナイ
I wrote ”アメジャナイ" in katakana to emphasize that there was no rain. How can there be so many sakura trees with no rain? Sometimes things cannot be explained. Life is full of wonders that only nature knows the answers to.




イソガシー
きれいなまちを

みませんよ

imgres.jpg
"イソガシー" is written in katakana because it is telling why the beautiful city cannot be appreciated. A busy schedule is an unfortunate but necessary part of our lives as college students. Hopefully we can all find a moment to pause and soak in the beauty and uniqueness of New York City.

4 comments:

  1. とてもいいですよ!どちらもすきです!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally and completely relate to your second haiku. New York City offers so many fantastic things but I'm afraid I'm missing out on them! やっぱり 学生 は とても いそがし です ね。ニューヨーク に あそびたい ね!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. I came here primarily because I wanted to live in New York and now I hardly leave campus. たいへんですね。

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked how you wrote isogashi in katakana to emphasize how truly busy we are and can't take the time to utilize the myriad of opportunities here. Your use is すごいですよ!

    ReplyDelete